Decided to create some MLP splash screens for the HTC One, since there wasn't any out there.
To use download them, put them on your SD Card and flash through recovery. You must be S-OFF to use these splash screens, do not use on any other device other than the HTC One (Not X, X+, etc.)
The last of the OTA's have hit our HTC Sensations for the final builds of Ice Cream Sandwich, today the OTA for the Sensation XE/LE was made available for devices and further more the OTA's for devices not on the HTC Elevate program started rolling out. This means that the 3.32.401.X series is the final HTC ICS build. Time to go build your mods/themes. In further news, ARHD has released it's latest ROM which includes the XE (Beats) version. Changelog as follows:
- XE version based on 3.32.401.105 update (Thanks to EddyOS for OTA file)
- Market (Play Shop) updated to latest 3.4.7
- Adobe Flash Player updated to latest 220.127.116.11
- Better Wi-Fi calling support
- Recovery updated to latest 18.104.22.168 RC1
- Other minor changes and fixes
- Super Wipe is highly recommended due to new base (XE only)! - 3.32.401.x firmware is required! - 4EXT Touch Recovery is required! - HTC Sensation 4G (U.S. T-Mobile PG5810000 | T-MOB010) users can flash this for better signal and data speeds!
As always visit the thread for the most up to date information, firmware and download links: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1098849
The ICS OTA has been released from HTC Elevate for the HTC Sensation XE, build number 3.32.401.105. This should be the final XE ROM for ICS on the Sensation. Kingsrom has been kind enough to patch the OTA in a flashable build which is stock and rooted.
There are two versions available, an odexed version and a deodexed version which can be found here (all credits to kingsrom for the work)
(This can be used on a regular HTC Sensation as well the XE)
(3.32 Firmware is required, update the firmware before flashing the above)