I don't think I really need to type anything here except these words: Official Sense 3.5
- Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread) - latest HTC RUU 2.08.401.1 TEST RELEASE SO MIGHT HAVE BUGS
- This is improved version of stock ROM - no visual changes!
- ROOT (SU + SuperUser Permissions - Thanks to ChainsDD)
- Full HTC Sense 3.5 Interface
- Fully optimized and tweaked
- Unsecured boot.img
- Newest BusyBox
- RAM optimizations
- Improved Andreno200 configuration for better quality and performance!
- Speed optimizations
- Enabled GPU UI rendering
- SD Card speed tweak
- Battery auto-calibration
- Data partition special speed tweak
- Very fast, clean & stable!
- Battery auto-calibration script (Thanks to seo)
- Bloatware applications removed (Amazon MP3, SoundHound trial, etc.)
- HTC Sensation 4G (US T-Mobile) support like Wi-Fi calling and Visual Voice Mail
- All system applications updated to latest available
- Improved camera performance
- Multilanguage (WWE)
- Advanced Power Menu and CRT Animation as extra add-ons
- Arabic and Hebrew languages full support!
- Zipaligned (Improved RAM management)
- Zipalign on boot (for user applications on data partition)
- Fully de-odexed
- init.d scripts (BusyBox run-parts) support
- NANO text editor & sysro/sysrw commands support
- Excellent battery life!
- Improved EXT4 performance by changing mounting method
- SD card EXT4 partition support
- ROM is ad-free. It means that you don't need any extra software to get rid of advertisements
- You can replace HTC boot animation with any custom boot animation.
- Support almost 24h a day
- ...and many more!
The ROM runs really nice at the moment and consider that this is only with the stock HTC kernel. Wait till Faux gets his hands on this new gem!
Until then, go grab the ROM
and new Radio required from XDA.
NOTE: Do not use the Radio with any ROM's at the moment. It has been found to cause black screens and random reboots that require battery pulls. Stay with your current radio and manually flash the RIL for it from XDA.