The RCMix team are no strangers on XDA or on the internet. They are known for bringing world's first ROM ports from one device to another. Their latest ROM is RCMix Runny which brings the ROM of the HTC Codename Runnymede and makes it available to the HTC Sensation. The noticeable ROM differences are the new HTC Sense 3.5 and it's new look, along with it's widgets and improvements over Sense 3, along with the many new changes to the HTC software which are too extensive to list here. The changelog and download link for this ROM can be found below:
Based on Runny sense 3.5 rom, android 2.3.5, with Bliss rosie and quicklaunch widget
what is working:
- pretty much everything, BT too hehe
what is not working:
- x2 recording in camcorder...
- you tell me
what is needed to do:
some resizing job:
- Rosie (slightly oversized)
- IME (keyboard)
- RCMix Runny v0.1 *My usual mirror is down for some time, so i use alternate mirror for now.
- RCMix Bliss v01 *for you who have some strange softreboots and want to revert back to the first release...
As you can see, it's very much a WIP but it's another great port from RCMix that deserves a mention!